Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am permanently disabled and my 1994 Chrysler Le baron is overheating how much would this cost to fix.?

My car keeps overheating, the reservoir tank is full and the vents our cleared of leaves and yet it keeps overheating I am on a fixed income and do not know what to do?
I am permanently disabled and my 1994 Chrysler Le baron is overheating how much would this cost to fix.?
You could do a pressure check to make sure there are no leaks, internal or external. However since the reservior is full it would suggest that is not the problem. As the others indicated, replacing the thermostat is a safe bet so you can rule that out as a culprit. It would be nice to know at what temperature the engine over heats. Other things to consider is a plugged heater core, and possibly air locked in the lines.



Unfortunately we need to know more diagnostic information, before we can give a more reliable answer.



Good Luck!
I am permanently disabled and my 1994 Chrysler Le baron is overheating how much would this cost to fix.?
to start with i would have the system flushed out and the thermostat changed it could be stuck
replace your water pump?
I'd start by having the thermostat replaced. that%26quot;s the cheapest thing it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment