Thursday, September 15, 2011

Please answer how should i go up and talk to her?

i really like this girl in my class (not high school) i don't know weather she like me o not but since beginning of the semester she was staring at me the whole time in class and looking at me and smile when she see me out side of class, but i was soo nervous i just ignored her but she did caught me looking at her couple times and one day she saw me with another girl in my car and she looked in my car real good (was my cousin i was giving her a ride) and since then she didn't stare much but still did, now she don't even come tot he class maybe dropped it but i see her sometimes around so how should i talk to her it would be wired just to go up to her and start talking, and also i'm extremely nervous around her like my throat dries, we never talked ot have out phone numbers
Please answer how should i go up and talk to her?
Go talk to her, OR some other cat will, and get her #, and take her out. And you'll be at home scratching your head.
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment