Thursday, September 15, 2011

Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?

hello I opted for a 4wheeler / 2wheeler driving license . my driving school taught me 4wheeler . so i can drive a car now but no one taught me how to ride a bike . those people on whom i trusted stabbed my back and those who knew how to ride a bike and possessed one , they refused to give me their bike for learning . now all i can do is watch videos on youtube about how to ride motorcycle . i have pretty much understood the controls and concept . its similar to riding a car except that we need balance and controls are placed differently . i have my test on wednesday . do u think its possible for me to test drive the bike in front of those officers and pass ?
Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?
I like answering your questions stemp67 and juvenile... keep posting funny ones
Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?
It's possible to pass a motorcycle driving test without practical experience. But you should attempt to get some practice before the test. And you should read your study guide.
All you have to do is to pray dear, and the Lord will provide....
In India u can obtain driving license even before your birth.
Yes, Jesus loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment