Thursday, September 15, 2011

How can I start talking to this girl!...? Girls And Guys!?

Theres this really pretty girl that I saw in a party, My friend knows her but when he was gonna introduce her to me at the party, we had to leave to another one.. She sometimes goes to my class in my last period because her classroom is next to mine to talk to this other guy and teacher about her classes and stuff.. I don't think she likes him, and he has his girlfriend, but every time she comes in and stands close I like shut up.. I really want to start talking to her and make her have a crush on me also, but theres no excuse for me to introduce myself, I have some like saying %26quot;hey weren't you at that party%26quot;? or %26quot;hey aren't you friends with ..%26quot; But it just wont come out, its gonna be so random that I start talking to her, she doesn't know me... I have no car because I still have my permit but the day I get my license I'm getting a car! but not for another 10 months.



how can I start flirting with her or doing something so she notices me!???

She's very smart and also hot, and Im not ugly, I have girls after me but not the ones I'm looking for.. I wear good clothes, always smell good, good shoes.. ext



If after we start talking and I ask her out and she says yes, its embarrassing to take her out, how do I take her out???



Thanks to ALL in Advance!
How can I start talking to this girl!...? Girls And Guys!?
for the part try to control your feelings and be funny but don't try too hard and try not to use corny jokes . tell her that she's pretty, and nothing more (for now)

after that maybe the next day ask if she wants to see a movie just as friends and so you can get to know each other after the movie ask her if she's hungry. NEVER TRY ANYTHING LIKE A KISS ON THE FIRST NIGHT if she still wants to see you then ask her if she wants to go to a part sometime - set a date and time. and hold her hand. past that time I think your smart enough to do by yourself



you'll do just fine and if she doesn't want you DON'T BE PUSHY!!!
How can I start talking to this girl!...? Girls And Guys!?
well i am single and have never had a girlfriend so this could be wrong



ask her if she would like to go for a mc donalds or the cinema, and ask if she has a boyfriend and find out what her hobbies are that always helps



hope i helped bro
Next time u c her just say hi wernt u at tht party or somethin nd if ur nervous mayb get a friend to introduce u start talkin to her for a bit thn ask her out. hope it helps x
Awww.... I find this very cute... Well for one... Just get over it! And say hey! I'm so and so! I saw you at the party! You just have to get over all that fear or whatever it is that's holding you back... Have confidence but don't be cocky! Don't be overly nice.... But don't be rude. Just be yourself! I know how it is to not be able to say anything! That is my problem! But the next time I see this guy! Im just gonna be like %26quot;Heyy! %26quot; and start the convo ( even though he hardly talks) I just tell myself.... What do I have to lose? Nothing. I really like this guy, If I say hey this could totally start something! He's just a guy, and if he doesn't like me, then at least we can be friends... Anyways, I hope that helps! Basically. Just tell yourself! SUCK IT UP! It does work! I've done it before.....



Don't be embarrassed that you don't have a car or to take her out! Sillyness! Maybe you could just say hey. I'll meet you at so and so place? Or you could have your friends pick up y'all and drop y'all off... If you don't want your parents. And just tell her. I have my permit but I cant get it yet.... Don't be embarrassed! I hope this helps!



1. Confidence!

2. Get over it!

3. BE YOSELF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment