Thursday, September 15, 2011

How does a kid that's 10 years old Money?

First of all, my mom doesn't think that anyone's gonna pay a ten year old to wash a car or mow a lawn, so you can just forget that right now, unless you can help me convince her that i can, and every time i ask her how i can earn money, she says to stop talking about that and yells at me, and she won't let me sell my stuff on ebay. cuz she doesn't wanna put up with it, and can you help me convince her to let me do that too? her a list of things that would be helpful for you to help me convince her to let me do,



Have a garage sale with my stuff.

Let me sell stuff on ebay.

Let me do stuff for other people.



k, so if you could do that please, and can you please come up with some ways for me to earn money?



Thanks.
How does a kid that's 10 years old Money?
baby sit, dog sit, offer to walk dogs, garage sale, mow lawns, sell lemonade, clean houses,clean garages,pull weeds,ebay, a dishwasher at a restaurant(some do hire), paper route,wash inside and clean outside of cars, some fast food places hire, make crafts and sell them house to house.



There are many opportunities, just find something you like to do and go from there. Im 14 and I started trying to make money a few months ago. I like to excercise, so I decided to mow lawns for neighbors(its not neccessarily something that I liKe to do though) But I do like to sell things, and I often do garage sales. Just find something you like and work hard at it, if you work hard you will do well BTW i just made 220 dollars at a garage sale with my brother, and I now have around 1,600 dollars. Good Luck!
How does a kid that's 10 years old Money?
you could try and collect pop tabs and sell them to recyclers. there is tons of popcans around the streets.
Sounds like your mom is pessimistic.



Maybe without telling her,do something that you know you can make money at; and when reasonably successful,show your mom and maybe she'll lighten up some.

No comments:

Post a Comment