Monday, September 19, 2011

Why did he do this to me?

I was with someone for 2+ years. We were having some problems over the last few months and trying to work things out. I walked into work one morning to find an email from him saying that he just couldn't do it anymore and he had to move on. It sucked, I was angry at him for being such a coward. Then I find out that he had gone out with someone a few days later. I was devastated but dealing with it. Two weeks later I started to get phone calls from him with all the lines: %26quot;I miss you.%26quot; %26quot;I made a mistake.%26quot; %26quot;i'm so sorry%26quot; etc. Of course, although I shouldn't have, I fell for it. We started to spend time together again and I asked him what the deal was with the other girl. He said nothing. I happened to be across the street from his business at a local pub a few days later. I looked out the window and lo and behold, this girls car pulls in, she gets out and they proceed to be more than friendly to each other. I called him immediately and ripped him a new one. I told him to stop calling, stop telling me he missed me and dicking me around. I know that it's partly my fault for letting myself get sucked back in. Now the pain has reared it's head. I can't stand seeing her around him. It breaks my heart and makes me feel like nothing. Why do guys do this? Why did he call me constantly all while seeing her? I even asked him to be straight with me about it and he could not even do that! It just hurts so bad and I don't know how to get rid of the pain. I know I shouldn't care because he is a jerk, but what can I say. It still hurts to see that jerk with someone new.
Why did he do this to me?
tell him to go **** him self .. u should leave him n get a guy that respects u n treat u like u deserve
Why did he do this to me?
I think he just wanted something on the side to I guess you should just leave him don't talk to me at all %26amp; just slow move on it will take a lot of time to forget about him though.



GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment