Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have two mrp-m500's by Alpine, how do I install them in an 07 cobalt?

I have the PAC-AOEM 1416 so that I can apply an amp to my car, but what I'm lost at is, What wiring kit should I get for a dual amp installation? How would I go about installing it in my 2007 Cobalt? (cant always trust the guide)
I have two mrp-m500's by Alpine, how do I install them in an 07 cobalt?
o dear, whatever are you doing with 2 mono 500w amps and no aftermarket head unit? The good news is, you want be needing any converters, those amps have speaker level inputs... yay! . Anyways, let's do some math here... 1000w of amps divided by 14.4VDC equals 69.4 amps... #2 wire would power those good. and you could put a 80A fuse up front and a distribution block in the back/trunk (whereever you mount the amps). o, and dont forget your remote wire so they turn on, unless, of course, they do that automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment