Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to get a loan on money I will be getting in the future?

I have come across some hard times in the past week, car broke down. My grandfather passed away about 6 months ago and I was left with about $15K-20K. The attorney my grandfather hired to take care of this told me last week that he would be processing the funds in mid July, now today he is saying it's going to be another month. I really need a little of the money now. I've been told that there is a way to get a loan on that money, getting the paperwork shouldn't take more than getting ahold of the lawyer. My question is though where can I go online and does anyone have more info about them?
How to get a loan on money I will be getting in the future?
Online will rip you off. Talk to your bank about using the estate funds as collateral. Give the loan officer a call tomorrow and see if they can do it.
How to get a loan on money I will be getting in the future?
Go to a small bank or credit union.

See first if you can get documenation that you will get this money.

Do not do this online.

You will probably get a loan.

/
There is some great advice on this topic. read through all of the advice here; www.loansguidecentral.tk
HELLO FRIENDS



I AM CYNTHIA BROWN, I LIVED IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. I HAVE BEEN SEEKING FOR A LOAN FOR THE PAST 2YEARS AND EVERY CONTACT



I MADE WAST NOT SUCCESSFUL UNTIL A FRIEND OF MY INTRODUCE ME TO A MICRO FINANCE BANK BY NAME, CASH JET MICRO FINANCE BANK.



HOWEVER, I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN LOAN FROM THE BANK WITH LITTLE INTEREST,I WAS ABLE TO GET A LOAN OF 75,000 UNITED STATE OF



AMERICA DOLLARS. THE MOST GOOD ASPECT OF THE BANK IS, THERE ABILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE LOAN GET TO THE BORROWER ON TIME



WITHOUT DELAY, AND THE PROCESS WHICH THE BANK HANDLE THERE APPLICANT, WHICH I FINE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE OF UNITED STATE OF



AMERICA.



I ADVICE MY FELLOW FRIENDS WHO ARE SEEKING FOR LOAN TO CONTACT THEM WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR INQUIRY OR APPLICATION.



NAME; CASH JET MICRO FINANCE BANK



EMAIL;cashjetmicrofinancebnk@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment