Thursday, September 15, 2011

Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?

hello I opted for a 4wheeler / 2wheeler driving license . my driving school taught me 4wheeler . so i can drive a car now but no one taught me how to ride a bike . those people on whom i trusted stabbed my back and those who knew how to ride a bike and possessed one , they refused to give me their bike for learning . now all i can do is watch videos on youtube about how to ride motorcycle . i have pretty much understood the controls and concept . its similar to riding a car except that we need balance and controls are placed differently . i have my test on wednesday . do u think its possible for me to test drive the bike in front of those officers and pass ?
Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?
I like answering your questions stemp67 and juvenile... keep posting funny ones
Is it possible to go directly for a bike license test without actually riding bike even a single time and pass?
Yes, Jesus loves you.
In India u can obtain driving license even before your birth.
All you have to do is to pray dear, and the Lord will provide....
It's possible to pass a motorcycle driving test without practical experience. But you should attempt to get some practice before the test. And you should read your study guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment