Thursday, September 15, 2011

How come my husband and I can't get pregnant?

We have done everything the ovilation test the fertile test all of it and still nothing i was pregnant but i miscarried cuz of an car accident in october and have never been able to conceive since and i talked to my docter and she said i should not be getting pregnant. and i don't know what else to do.
How come my husband and I can't get pregnant?
Think Positive!!!!...... Surely you will succeed. Now coming to your question, your doctor have not revealed the reason for not getting pregnant. It is up to you to meet all the circumstances to after getting pregnant. After the accident, do you get your periods regularly ? Then there is 100% chance for getting pregnancy and you can overcome all the troubles in this latest technology developed world. Try ..try...try.. succeeded.
How come my husband and I can't get pregnant?
I would visit your doctor again and ask her to give you specific reason why you should not get pregnant. Make sure you write it all down in case you need to look anything up on the web later. If she is saying don't get pregnant, then you need to know why that is, and whether it's just a suggestion or if there's a more serious medical reason. It could be incredibly dangerous for the viability of a baby, or indeed your own life. Please be careful, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment