Thursday, September 15, 2011

I drive a 1999 Ford Contour, and even after filling the car with coolant, the low coolant light is on.?

It also overheats from time to time. Please if anyone knows what is causing this and how to fix it please let me know.
I drive a 1999 Ford Contour, and even after filling the car with coolant, the low coolant light is on.?
I see your problem. You most likely mistakenly filled the car with %26quot;coolwhip%26quot; instead of %26quot;coolant.%26quot; You will need to immediately invite all your friends over, and tell them to bring pies, so you will avoid ruining a good car and wasting a perfectly great tub of coolwhip.
I drive a 1999 Ford Contour, and even after filling the car with coolant, the low coolant light is on.?
Probably a bad sensor if you're sure it's filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment