Thursday, September 15, 2011

How old it is too late for beginning to live?

Sometimes I feel that my whole life is just work and work and work, responsibilities and very hard obligations, and no fun, Im too boring, I did麓nt have the opportunity to learn to drive, I want to start a Universit career, to find a nice girlfriend, but all my routine life is to work, to work, and to work, all t he time when I start being myself? I feel like a machine, just living with no being concious of any enjoy, likes would say U2 song, I still haven麓t found what I looking for, I麓m boring of being boring, working during all the week, finally it is weekend, for being alone in my room, doing nothing.



I want it all my dreams comes true, but why I feel this life it seem to be too hard for me, it is麓nt fair.

I want to drive a car, to travel to another countries, to get married and enjoy sex, I want to have fun, but this life is like a Matrix world where nothing interesting happen.



I need a confortable answer to my boring situation. cause I feel like nobody can help me.



well I was in love too many times, but I was never been matched in love, I feel like a loser. or like I wasting my time. living like slave of the time. Waiting for something better that could never happen.



I want to believe in my future, but I don麓t have possitive proves that something can get better.



I麓m desperate in myself. desiring to scream, I feel like in a prison cell, trying to escape of my routine.



If only God would be agree that I could kill myself. That麓s could be a escape from this life.



But I don麓t really know what can I do for helping to myself



can anyone help to find a purpose to my boring life?
How old it is too late for beginning to live?
well, first off you should go to your local driving department and get you liscence! girls always like someone who can drive! you should start going to bars, there you will meet people, therfore you can invite them over and the more people you meet the more you learna nd the more places you will go. Then, everything will start getting much more lively and better! im not very sure how old your speaking of

No comments:

Post a Comment