Monday, September 19, 2011

Help me, i just want to die?

okay so ive thought everything over, and im just getting more and more pain as i go along, i know silly ways how to kill myself, but i wont do it, should i just do something like run infront of a car, or take adrug overdose, i know killing myself isnt the answer, but hey, i cut myself, ive talked everything over with my family, and well, they dont take it to well. i want to run away, or die, any idea;s, i would really apreshiate it, and not a lecture on how im wrong.?
Help me, i just want to die?
Don't kill yourself!
Help me, i just want to die?
You need some professional help. Go see a Doctor and talk. Trying to kill yourself is not the answer...try getting help and talking to a phycologist. I hope you get the help you need. Let your parents know too. This is not something to fool around with if you are serious.
What got me past that? Sort of gave up. Surrendered. I thought, what have I got to live for. (forgot parents and friends who actually gave a shite...) kinda self-centered at the time. Then I thought to myself %26quot;Party!%26quot; - if you're just going to say fudge it - what have you got to worry about?... freeing for a bit. When I didn't die after a few years, I thought 'Hedonism. Hella Yeah!'. Just have a good time. Well, I'm fortyish now and I've never held a wife or child, never felt loved in my adult life, and all I can say to anyone looking for answers is ..suckers.
I have the same problem... Message me!
You don't need to kill your self! You must do something to relax you, like playing instruments, painting, drawing and etc! I don't know how old are you but you can travel and have a good vacation! a good Friend will be so helpful! JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF! ;) good luck! ^-^
Don't run in front of the car! Can you imagine the pain the driver of the car would have to live with the rest of his/her life? If your life is ruined ,at least don't ruin lives of others.

Why do you want to kill yourself,if I may ask?
think about it dude, the people you love will suffer, and think about all the good stuff and what can happen in the future........don't kill yourself...you want to do that because all you think about is your negative thoughts, think positive....

AVOID STRESS!

AVOID PEOPLE THAT HURT YOU

ALWAYS SMILE

ALWAYS FIND SOME WAYS THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY

DON'T BE CONTENTED WITH PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU

FIND OTHERS THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY

......................................鈥?h0pe this helps you...
Animals don't commit suicide! Why do you think of it?

Love nature. Face challenges. Enjoy life. Satisfy with

what you have got. Come out from ignorance. Can't

you live like others?

No comments:

Post a Comment