Thursday, September 15, 2011

How much will my car insurance rate go up after my second at-fault accident? I'm 19 and live in KY.?

I was backing out of a parking place and slowly ran into the front finder of a car in the drive thru behind me.

There was no damage to my car, but the car I backed into had a 3 foot wide circular dent, with no scratching, directly between the passenger's side door and the front wheel. There were no injuries to either one of us.



The police came and got both of our information and statements. I'm now awaiting the accedent to be filed in at the police station before I can give it to my insurance to be dealt with.



I'm 19 and this is my second accident. My first was my fault as well, I rear ended a car. That was 3 years ago.



Any info would help, I don't know anything about this sort of thing

Thanks
How much will my car insurance rate go up after my second at-fault accident? I'm 19 and live in KY.?
You can compare how the insurance quotes would change, for example here - autoinsurance.maclenet.com
How much will my car insurance rate go up after my second at-fault accident? I'm 19 and live in KY.?
When it comes time for renewal car insurance is a fast and easy way to save on car expenses. You can get a simple quote at websites they always give you multiple prices.

I know people who have used and recommend http://www.LowRateToday.com
You probably are already in the high risk group, if you're not you should be. You might be wise and pay more attention to your driving and hope you dont get cancelled.
I recommend you this site where you can compare quotes so you can find the best option for you



http://cheapinsurance.notlong.com
  • excel
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment