Friday, June 3, 2011

How to fix Passenger Mirror motor of a 1983 Mercedes-Benz 240D (W123)?

Yeah... apparently, this is my first car. o_O; Trust me, the car is awesome--but slow as crap. The passenger-side mirror, the motorized one, isn%26#039;t working. I mean, it goes up and down and side to side, but it clicks when I want it to come in more. It%26#039;s kind of difficult when you have to rely on your passenger, and the rear-view mirror to change lanes when you%26#039;re a first-year driver. Is there any way to fix this? There%26#039;s absolutely nothing on Google on how to fix this. I heard that it probably has some junk inside the motor... but I dunno. Help? ^^;|||those mirrors only go so far as far as in and out, if you think it has a problem you will more than likely have to replace the complete mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment