Friday, June 3, 2011

How Do I Get Him To Talk To Me And Let Him Know I'm Interested!?!!?!!?!!?

Heyy.. so there was this guy in the year above at school (he%26#039;s nearly 19 now, i%26#039;m nearly 18) and I thought he was really really hot. He always used to stare at me (his friends did too) and I know he found me attractive because nearly every time I was in a room with him, he would be staring looking over at me, and when i looked over he would keep staring so I noticed him. My friends noticed too. His big group of friends always used to stare aswell. He drove past me at a bus stop once and slowed right down on a main road and almost stopped the car because he was staring at me!


I saw him at a mutual friends (kind of) party and I was pretty drunk but I would be dancing, and then look up and he was just watching me.. like he was trying to get my attention... but didn%26#039;t know what to say. Then when I got really quite drunk I walked into the garden where about 12 guys were standing in a cricle. I lay on the floor (haha) because I was boiling and they were all like %26quot;you%26#039;ll catch pneumonia!%26quot; and then some of them tried to help me up, and the guy i%26#039;m talking about held me up by my waist because I kept falling down. I was drunk so I didn%26#039;t know what to say without sounding like an idiot! WHen his friends went in it was just me and him outside and I was lying down and he was just standing over me. If I wasn%26#039;t drunk it would have been really awkward.. and he never said anything! I don%26#039;t really remember what happened next but I think he pulled me up....


but I just wish he would have spoken to me!! Do you think he thinks I don%26#039;t like him now because I didn%26#039;t say anything to him? And do you think he was just shy and didn%26#039;t know what to say??


I am worried it%26#039;s put him off me, or he thinks i%26#039;m not interested (people say i don%26#039;t look like the kind of person who is shy, but I am with guys I like! but he doesn%26#039;t know that).


Anywyay hes gonna be at a party in 2 weeks of one of my good friends and I don%26#039;t know how to get him to approach me and show him i%26#039;m interested/? Please helpp! Thanks xxxxx|||Just try talking to him first. I bet there will be positive effects, cause he%26#039;s been staring at you and all, which means he%26#039;s definitely interested! Goodluck!|||Well me and you are sort of in the same situation. Well this is my plan next time I see him I%26#039;ll limit myself to one drink and then go over to him and talk to him. Then I%26#039;ll say I%26#039;ve got to get home, but I%26#039;d like to continue this conversation and then ask him if he has a phone.|||How about this? How about you approach him instead? Besides, your over thinking this way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment