Friday, June 3, 2011

HOW DO I RESET MY MAINTENANCE LIGHT IN MY 2009 JETTA?

I just got an oil change and now every time I turn my car on the little wrench light pops up briefly. The worker told me there is a way to reset it but I couldn%26#039;t find it in the owners manual. Does anyone know how to do this or what page of the manual I might find it on?|||Take an hour or so and actually READ the whole manual. You have a VERY special car here. If you cannot find the answer here, then find a library that carries the %26quot;ALLDATA%26quot; data base. It will tell you more than you even WANT to know about your entire car!! Hopefully, you have read the section that spells out EXACTLY what oils can be used in your car. I have a feeling that you did NOT go to the dealership for your oil change, even though they are FREE under your car warranty. If you ever have engine trouble, you will have to have receipts to PROVE that you have been using oil that meets specification 502/505. WHAT IS THIS, hyou ask??? Synthetic ONLY oil made SPECIALLY for use in Audi/VW products. Mobile One 0W-40 is one. ALWAYS read the label of the oil you buy for this car. DO NOT GET FOOLED by quicky lubes that offer bulk oils that don%26#039;t meet your specs!!! If you had gone to the dealer, they would have reset your light for FREE!! TRY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP. They will help you understand what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment