Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I turn my Mexican car into American? i.e Naturalize it, have it legally with American plates.?

I%26#039;m american but I live in Mexico, and recently I bought a car. Now, I have to move to the US and I want to take it with me.





I beg you, help me! Tell me if this can be done and how, if you know. What do I need? What do I have to do? Should I go somewhere?|||depends on where you are





have your papers that you have on the car together (probably insurance as well)





go to your local DVM or dps office and have it registered





and go have it inspected|||Just sneak it across the border at night. When you get it here, it will be eligible for free repairs, You won%26#039;t need to naturalize it, you won%26#039;t need a license for it, you won%26#039;t need to insure it, it won%26#039;t have to follow any of the rules that american cars have to follow. all gas will be free from Obamammammamma. pelosi and reid and all you have to do to keep the status quo is to always vote for democrats. Oh and for every election, always try to vote at least 4 times.|||Just need owners papers for it: Title/Pink


May have to smog or get a inspection for it.


Pay whatever fees to register it.

No comments:

Post a Comment