Friday, June 3, 2011

Dad is driving me crazy How to Change this?

Like I Don%26#039;t Know what he wants from me. Im in high school with a 3.8 Gpa. Never Get in trouble with the law. Always obey his rules. And when I mess up one time its like I did something so bad but it really something little? Today I was tired Its a 3 day weekend I want to relax. But No I have to clean the Whole big a$$ house. So I did with no complaints or nothing when he got back home he was already in a bad mood? So there was a pen on the floor and he went all crazy on me. Threaten to beat me up and stuff? I Said wow the whole house is clean and all you care about is one pen. Then he went really off? Theres been countless times when he will be mad when I mess up sometimes. But he needs to understand Im A 16 year old boy whos owns everything in his room and payed for his own car and buys his own food im going to make mistakes and on top of that there lil mistakes... Some parents wouldn%26#039;t even call them mistakes? And when I try to seat Down and talk to him about what he does.. He says %26quot;Im the Dad I can Do whatever I want in my Dem House%26quot; So how can I change his ways? Can I even Change hes ways? .... P.s Please excuse all the typos and misspelled words and punctuation. This is not a spelling class hope you got the point thanks .|||If you think you can change your dad%26#039;s ways, you might as well move the hell out now and start paying your own mortgage, homeowner%26#039;s insurance, health insurance, gas and electric bill, etc. It doesn%26#039;t matter if you pay for you own food anbd car-if it%26#039;s under your dad%26#039;s roof, he can claim ownership to those items under most jurisdictions. He can do as he pleases under his own roof. Tha includes kicking you out, by the way. So you better start playing nice.





And these %26quot;mistakes%26quot; you keep mentioning, they%26#039;re limited to you leaving a pen on the floor? Somehow I don%26#039;t think that%26#039;s the case. There%26#039;s definitely something you%26#039;re not telling us...are you engaging in irresponsible behaviors such as substance abuse, alcohol use, promiscuous sex, are you badmouthing your parents?|||Yikes


Just know it%26#039;s not your fault. He was probably raised in a bad environment...


It looks like he takes his stress out on you, maybe from his job or people he%26#039;s dealt with


Just make sure you don%26#039;t pick up these same personality traits with your children!


Because they say you can%26#039;t change a person after they%26#039;re done with puberty...lol


Good luck, don%26#039;t lose hope


Be patient, and just hold on til the day you can go away and have a fun college life in a dorm away from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment