Thursday, October 6, 2011

How many times have scratched your car's bumper while driving in and out of parking lots?

I scratch my car's (already scratchy) bumper yesterday. After that I began to notice other cars and even the very old ones had perfectly scratchless bumper. I bought my car in used condition which already had many scratches on its bumper. Yesterday I added one more to them as I failed to realize that distance between the car and the other object was a couple inches lesser than I had guessed
How many times have scratched your car's bumper while driving in and out of parking lots?
Hey.

Some cars are hard to judge, especially when you back them into their spot. I rented a Dodge Magnum last year, and dont think I managed to back it into it's spot perfectly even once. I didn't rub anything though, because I was being too cautious! Maybe your car is one of those that's just hard to judge when it comes to parking.

K.
How many times have scratched your car's bumper while driving in and out of parking lots?
I suggest you look at www.carbuoy.com - I had issues with neighbors parkng too close to my car %26amp; scratching my bumper. i live downtown in a major urban city. I researched all options %26amp; found CarBuoy to be the best - no more scratches on my car bumper!

Report Abuse


None. You should move as slowly as possible to avoid them.
Depending on which parking lot. If it's my hyper spaceless workplace of minie, dozens of scratches can be found...
Never !
Never!!
Never - try not to cut it too close. If you are not absolutely sure, do not take the chance.
Never, I don't try to fit something in slot that I know wont fit.
It usually doesn't happen. When you pull into a parking space, you can usually see what is in front and try to avoid bumping into something. Backing into a space requires a bit more skill and attention to your surroundings. In some places you could back up against a fence or wall if you're not careful. Then there are shopping carts in parking lots... All you can do is be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment