Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I get out my car that is stuck in a parking garage and the wheel wont turn to push the car out?

My car car is broken, key wont turn therefore the wheel wont turn. It is in a parking garage with a clearance of 6'8%26quot; and must make 2 turns to get out of the garage when pushing it. Anyone have any idea on how to tow it out in this condition?
How can I get out my car that is stuck in a parking garage and the wheel wont turn to push the car out?
Check out Go Jack http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/gj5000.ht鈥?/a> Many tow truck operators have them, some part stores rent them. If thats not an option, you will have to do the other.
How can I get out my car that is stuck in a parking garage and the wheel wont turn to push the car out?
TOW TRUCK



A tow truck can put it on a dolly and move it out...
You maybe able to jack the front end off the ground with a large jack and move it carefully with some help. I hope the ground your on is concrete though.



Other then this you need to pull the key cylinder out and dis-able the locking mechanism linkage in the wheel.



You will need a book on the car form the parts store $10.
Harbour Frieght has a jack simular to the Go-jacks .

In the shop we use a floor jack with wheels , one person controls the jack while one or two push the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment